Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life and is one of the most important decisions you’ll make. The RIGHT advice and guidance is paramount. Experience and expertise matter, and they can make a significant difference in making sure that you not only find the RIGHT house, but that you also pay the BEST price!
Choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. The team here at Advantage Properties not only has a thorough understanding of the marketplace, we also have access to many properties that are off-market and an awareness of properties that are about to be listed. Most importantly, we are keenly aware of the nuances that determine value. We will listen to your needs and find you the perfect home and make sure that you make an educated and informed decision. Once you choose a property, we will assist you throughout the purchase process, negotiating the best possible purchase price, managing and advocating for you during inspections, escrow, title and closing.Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family.
Please contact us to set up a meeting and let’s get started!
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees: include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees: include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees: include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees: include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.